• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • إسلام بدي
    عضو منتسب
    • Jun 2017

عناوين صحفية وأخبار متنوعة باللغة الإنجليزية

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أعضاء وزوار هذا المنتدى العظيم.

كما هو موضح من العنوان، سوف أقوم بنشر بعض العناوين الصحفية والأخبار المتنوعة باللغة الفرنسية، أتمنى أن تروق لذائقتكم الرفيعة.

How my iPhone got double-stolen
    all the while clutching my iPhone
    I had to let my friend know where she could find me.
    My boyfriend asks me to call my friend, whereupon I realize with horror that I’m phoneless.
    My first reaction was to call my phone from a different device.
    No luck — the ringing cut off after a few seconds.
    Then a happy thought hit me: the Find My iPhone app — I just needed to enable Lost Mode and trace the missing device.
    If someone steals your PIN-locked iPhone, all they can really do is demand ransom for it or sell it for parts.
    To resell the iPhone as a unit, it must be unlocked.
    *In the case of my iPhone X, that would require either my face or my PIN.
    What’s more, after several unsuccessful unlock attempts, the iPhone doesn’t allow any more tries for an hour
    — and after several more, it effectively turns into a pumpkin, Cinderella-style. That’s how Apple does security.
    If your iPhone is lost or stolen, the Find My iPhone app helps you get it back.
    The app is handy because you can use it to lock the device and enable Lost Mode with the message: This iPhone has been lost.
    Please call me. [phone number] Not only that, you can see the phone on a map (if it wasn’t turned off).
    *We used the app — maybe the attacker would want to ransom the phone or be stupid enough to turn it on?
    An hour later, the following message was sent to the number specified in my Lost Mode lock-screen note.
    iCloud FMI notification: Your iPhone X 64GB Space Gray was located on July 01, 2018 at 17:54. The SIM card number has been identified.
    Follow the link to view the iPhone’s geolocation. The most recent location of your iPhone and information about the owner of the installed SIM card will be available within 24 hours. Copyright 2018 Apple Inc.
    Take a close look. Anything strikes you as odd?
    A few things should: The site URL isn’t an official one;
    companies don’t usually mention copyright in an SMS message;
    and, come to think of it, why would Apple send a text instead of a notification in the Find My iPhone app?
    In other words, it’s phishing, but rather skillfully done.
    The cybercriminals clearly know what they are doing
    The message is sent right when the victim is frantically trying to recover the lost device, stressed and psychologically vulnerable.
    I’ll admit it: That’s how I was feeling.
    *Yes, I work at Kaspersky Lab, and phishing incidents are routine for me.
    Yes, I write every day about the latest cybertricks and scams.
    But at that moment I was panicked and grasping at any opportunity to get my phone back, not really thinking about what I was doing.
    When the ill-fated SMS arrived on my boyfriend’s phone (his was the contact number specified), we were at the police station.
    So I tapped the link without thinking, saw the familiar iCloud interface, and entered my login and password.
    The first attempt produced an incorrect password message.
    I tried again, no luck. The password was etched in my brain
    I went back to the Find My iPhone app, logged into my account without any trouble, and…my phone wasn’t there.
    It had simply vanished from the map and the list of devices.
    Rapper Toto Publicly Apologizes for ‘Misunderstood’ Controversial Statements
    statements supporting the recreational use of marijuana.
    expressed his apologies to all those who felt slighted by his words on stage during a press conference on October 23.
    he also used profanities.
    The Moroccan rapper was accompanied by his lawyer, Abdelfattah Zahrach.
    I apologize to the authorities, the concertgoers, the elderly, the women, the organizers, and everyone else
    We smoke weed, so what?!
    Mohammed Tijjini filed a complaint against Toto
    Government’s Forsa Program Sparks Controversy
    Critics have slammed the “Forsa”* “for lavish spending and unnecessary use of influencer advertising campaigns."
    The Forsa program has a budget of more than $100 million for the year 2022,
    *which aims to fund and train 10,000 entrepreneurs with interest-free loans of up to $10,000 for each.
    A total of $2.3 million is dedicated to the advertising campaigns for the program, a figure that attracted significant criticism.
    Should it really cost this much money and effort to pick five projects in each municipality?
    Gad Elmaleh Responds to Religious Controversy Surrounding His Film
    When asked whether he has really converted to Christianity,
    Elmaleh said: "The answer is in the film, and if I tell you I will spoil the film."
    Ahmed Raissouni’s Mauritania Statements Spark Controversy
    Raissouni said he believes Mauritania should also be part of Morocco.
    “I previously mentioned that even Mauritania’s existence is a mistake,”
    Qatari police clamp down on fans singing on metro because they don't like the noise

يعمل...
X