• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • ahmed_allaithy
    رئيس الجمعية
    • May 2006

سـرد الـذات

وُلدت يوم الأحد في الرابع عشر من جمادى الأولى سنة 1358هـ ، الموافق للسادس من يوليو سنة 1939م ، ووعيت أحداث الدنيا ولم أبلغ بعد الخامسة من عمري . كان ذلك في ربيع سنة 1944م ، حيث كانت الحرب العالمية الثانية قائمة ، والقوات البريطانية وطائراتها الحربية تتجمع في المعسكر البريطاني، وهو تابع لمحطة الطيران في الشارقة .
    قررت الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية أن ترسل قواتها إلى كل من اللّد في فلسطين والحبانية في العراق والبحرين والشارقة للتــدريب ، لإرسالها فيما بعد إلى شمال إفريقيا .
    I was born on Sunday, 14<SUP>th</SUP> Jumada Al-‘Ulaa, 1358 AH, that is, July the sixth, 1939. Before my fifth birthday, in the spring of 1944 during the Second World War, I had already developed an awareness of world affairs. British forces and their warplanes were at the time stationed at their base next to the Sharjah Aviation station.
    The United States military had decided to send its forces to Lydda in Palestine, Habbaniya in Iraq, Bahrain, and Sharjah for training, with the intention of sending them later to North Africa.
    ===============================
    The Printed Version

I was born on Sunday, 14 Jumada al-Ula 1358, corresponding to 2 July 1939, and became aware of what was happening in the world around me even before my fifth birthday. In the spring of 1944 the Second World War was still raging; British troops and warplanes were already in the British base attached to the airfield in Sharjah and the United States decided to send its forces to Lydda in Palestine, Habbaniya in Iraq, Bahrain and Sharjah for training, before later deploying them to North Africa.<O</O<O</O
    د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
    رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
    تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

• ahmed_allaithy
    رئيس الجمعية
    • May 2006

وفي بداية سنة 1944 وصلت فرقة سلاح المهندسين الأمريكيين إلى الشارقة ، وقامت ببناء مركز تدريب جيش الولايات المتحدة ، إلى الشرق من المعسكر البريطاني بالشارقة . نزلت القوات الأمريكية في الشارقة في أوائل شهر مايو سنة 1944م .
    In the beginning of 1944, an American task force corps of engineers arrived in Sharjah to begin constructing a training centre to the east of the British base in Sharjah for the U.S. Army. American forces arrived in Sharjah in early May, 1944.
    قام والدي بصفته نائباً لشقيقه حاكم الشارقة ، والذي كان حاضراً في الهند، بزيارة مجاملة لقائد تلك القوات ، والذي أخذنا في جولة في معسكر القوات الأمريكية ، بعدها دعانا إلى أن نركب معه في السيارة البرمائية المكشوفة ، فجلست بين والدي والقائد . أما شقيقي الأكبر خالد وعمران بن تريم وجندي أمريكي فقد جلسوا في الجزء الخلفي من السيارة .
    My father was the Deputy to his brother the Ruler of Sharjah, who was in India at the time. As his brother’s representative, my father paid a courtesy visit to the commander of the American forces, and we were taken on a tour of the military base. The commander invited us to ride with him in an open-topped amphibious vehicle. I sat between my father and the commander, while my elder brother Khalid, and Imran bin Taryam sat in the back with an American soldier.

عبرت السيارة بلدة الشارقة ونزلت في خورها ، فتحولت إلى سفينة ، ثم خرجت من الخور وعبرت بر الشوش ، وهو لسان رملي يفصل الخور عن البحر المفتوح ، فتحولت السفينة إلى سيارة مرة ثانية ، ثم نزلت السيارة إلى البحر ذي الأمواج المتتالية ، وتحولت إلى سفينة ترتفع وتهبط وهي تقاوم الأمواج ، حتى إذا أصبحنا في عرض البحر ، أصابني الدوار فتقيأت على ملابس القائد ، فغضب مما حدث له فأدار الدفة وتوجه نحو الشارقة ، لاغياً تلك الرحلة البحرية .
    The vehicle crossed the town of Sharjah and went on to the bay, where it transformed into a boat. Then it continued on to Barr ash-Shush, which is a sandbar that separates the bay from the open sea, and the boat changed back again into a land vehicle. It then plunged into the rolling waves of the open sea, once again transforming into a boat. It bobbed up and down on the surf, pushing against the waves. As soon as we were out on the open sea I got seasick, and I threw up on the commander’s shirt, which annoyed him very much. He immediately turned the boat back towards Sharjah, bringing an end to our journey out on the sea.

<HR align=left SIZE=1 width="33%">
    د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
    رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
    تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

تعليق

• nourddinedallio
      عضو منتسب
      • Mar 2013

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

تعليق

• النابغة
        عضو منتسب
        • Jan 2010

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
        السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
        بارك الله في جهودك... لك مني أجمل تحية .

تعليق

يعمل...
        X