• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • ahmed_allaithy
    رئيس الجمعية
    • May 2006

تدريب على الترجمة من الإنجليزية إلى العربية

<p><font color="#0000ff" size="5"><font color="#0000ff"><strong>فيما </strong></font><strong><font color="#0000ff">يلي "خطاب حالة الأمة" الذي يلقيه الرئيس الأمريكي سنوياً. والخطاب هذه المرة هو مزج بين فقرات وعبارات وردت بالفعل في كلمات متفرقة ألقاها جورج بوش رئيس أمريكا الحالي، وجمعها أحد الكتاب في خطاب واحد لم يقع بصورته الحالية، وإنما يعكس مدى "النباهة" التي يتمتع بها رئيس الدولة الأمريكية:</font></strong><font color="#000000"></font><p><font color="#000000">Mr. Speaker, Vice President Cheney, members of Congress, distinguished citizens and fellow citizens: </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">The past is over. There may be some tough times here in America. But this country has gone through tough times before, and we're going to do it again. Our nation must come together to unite. A leadership is someone who brings people together. When you're marching to war, it's not a very optimistic thought, is it? In other words, it's the opposite of optimistic when you're thinking you're going to war. Presidents, whether things are good or bad, get the blame. I understand that. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">I think the American people -- I hope the American -- I don't think, let me -- I hope the American people trust me. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead, but I know something about being a government. And you've got a good one. Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession. We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work because I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">The true strength of America is found in the hearts and souls of people who are willing to love their neighbor, just like they would like to love themselves. Christian, Jew, or Muslim, or Hindu, people have heard the universal call to love a neighbor just like they'd like to be called themselves. Families are where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">There's no bigger task than protecting the homeland of our country. See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction. There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world's worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons. It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">See, we love -- We love freedom. That's what they didn't understand. They hate things; we love things. They act out of hatred; we don't seek revenge, we seek justice out of love. The goals for this country are peace in the world. And the goals for this country are a compassionate American for every single citizen. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">I think war is a dangerous place, but we ended the rule of one of history's worst tyrants, and in so doing, we not only freed the American people, we made our own people more secure. Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat. My views are one that speaks to freedom. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">The vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice. These have been tough weeks in that country. I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region, but security is the essential roadblock to achieving the road map to peace. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">I understand there's a suspicion that we -- we're too security-conscience. We look forward to analyzing and working with legislation that will make -- it would hope -- put a free press's mind at ease that you're not being denied information you shouldn't see. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">I'm not going to accept a lousy bill out of the United Nations Senate. I look forward to working with the United Nations Senate to preserve these national heritages. Any time we've got any kind of inkling that somebody is thinking about doing something to an American and something to our homeland, you've just got to know we're moving on it, to protect the United Nations Constitution, and at the same time, we're protecting you. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">I'm going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess, it's the Mother in me, but I repeat, personal accounts do not permanently fix the solution. We are making steadfast progress. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">The public education system in America is one of the most important foundations of our democracy. After all, it is where children from all over America learn to be responsible citizens, and learn to have the skills necessary to take advantage of our fantastic opportunistic society. But rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning? How do you know if you don't measure if you have a system that simply suckles kids through? Laura and I really don't realize how bright our children is sometimes until we get an objective analysis. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">Reading is the basics for all learning. The true greatness of America are the people, but the illiteracy level of our children are appalling. You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">And so, in my last State of the -- my State of the Union -- or state -- my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation -- I asked Americans to give 4,000 years -- 4,000 hours over the next -- the rest of your life -- of service to America. That's what I asked -- 4,000 hours. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">I believe we are called to do the hard work to make our communities and quality of life a better place. Over 75 percent of white Americans own their home, and less than 50 percent of Hispanics and African Americans don't own their home. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans. It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life. For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three nonfatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end. You're free. And freedom is beautiful. My views are one that speaks to freedom. I love to bring people into the Oval Office -- right around the corner from here -- and say, this is where I office, but I want you to know the office is always bigger than the person. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order -- order out of chaos. But we will. I'm a proud man to be the nation based upon such wonderful values. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">This is historic times. </font></p><p><font color="#000000">Thank you, and God bless America. </font></p></font></p>
    د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
    رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
    تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

• NAIM-KISHE-SYRIA
    عضو منتسب
    • Feb 2007

_MD_RE: تدريب على الترجمة من الإنجليزية إلى العربية

<p class="MsoNormal" dir="ltr" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: ltr; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left"><font size="5">Kindly let me know your comments on my translation  Dr.<a href="http://www.wataonline.net/site/userinfo.php?uid=4"><font color="#000080">Ahmed Allaithy</font></a> ... becasue i really want to activate this section..<br />thanks alot<br /><br />Source text:<br />The central role of social cohesion in the ability of an economy to sustain growth, especially following external shocks, has been demonstrated in countries round the world, perhaps most evidently (although with exceptions ) in East Asia. Social cohesion can be high when a society is relatively homogenous ( for example, because of religious and ethnic homogeneity or very low income or wealth inequality. Social cohesion can also be high in socially diverse societies, provided that there are sufficiently strong institutions for mediating conflicts of interest among social groups. One aspect of social cohesion in Arab countries, the expression of solidarity with the poorest segments of society through social networks and charitable support, has already been noted, but persistent inequality of income of capabilities and opportunities, inevitably places strains on social cohesion in the long run.</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="ltr" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: ltr; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left"><font size="5">Enhancing essential cohesion in the Arab world will depend critically on improving political rights and political , social and economic participation and inclusion. Moving in this direction will not only pay large positive dividends for social and economies, it will also help them to resilient in the face of the consequences of the increased shocks associated with globalization.<br /></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span lang="AR-SY" style="mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="5"><strong>إن الدور الرئيسي للترابط الاجتماعي لقدرة اقتصاد ما على المحافظة على النمو وخاصاً بعد الهزات الخارجية قد ظهر في بلدان حول العالم وربما كان ظهوره الأوضح في آسيا الشرقية( برغم بعض الاستثناءات). يمكن للترابط الاجتماعي أن يكون عالياً عندما يكون المجتمع متجانس نوعاً ما ( مثال: بسبب التجانس الديني و العرقي , الدخول المنخفضة, أو عدم التوزيع العادل للثروة )<p></p></strong></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span lang="AR-SY" style="mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="5"><strong>كما ويمكن للترابط الاجتماعي أن يكون عالياً في مجتمعات مختلفة من الناحية الاجتماعية بشرط إيجاد مؤسسات قوية بشكل كاف لتخفيف النزاعات على المصالح بين الفئات الاجتماعية, ففد لوحظ مظهر من مظاهر الترابط الاجتماعي في البلدان العربية والتعبير عن اللحمة بين الشرائح الأفقر من المجتمع من خلال شبكات اجتماعية ودعم للتصدق, ولكن عدم المساواة المستمر في الدخل أو القدرات والفرص يعيق بشكل حتمي الترابط الاجتماعي على المدى البعيد.<p></p></strong></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span lang="AR-SY" style="mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="5"><strong>إن تعزيز الترابط الاجتماعي الأساسي في المجتمع العربي سوف يعتمد بشكل جوهري على تحسين الحقوق السياسية والمشاركة السياسية والاحتواء.<p></p></strong></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span lang="AR-SY" style="mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="5"><strong>إن التقدم بهذا الاتجاه سوف لن يوفر قواسم اجتماعية كبيرة بين المجتمعات و السياسات الاقتصادية, بل سوف يساعدها أيضاً على أن تصبح مرنة في مواجهة نتائج الهزات الاقتصادية المتزايدة المصاحبة للعولمة.<br /><p></p></strong></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span lang="AR-SY" style="mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><p><font size="5"><br /><br /><br /> </font></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span lang="AR-SY" style="mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes"><font size="5"> </font></span><p></p></span></p>

تعليق

تدريب على الترجمة من الإنجليزية إلى العربية

<p align="right"><font face="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="5"><strong><font color="#660000">د.أحمد هل انتبهت على المداخلة أعلاه؟</font></strong></font></p>

تعليق

• mofarehsubai
        عضو منتسب
        • Sep 2007

تعليق

• keenontranslation
          عضو منتسب
          • Dec 2007

Dr. Ahmed that speech delivered by Bush was a killer. i could not stop myself from laughing. It is neitther gibberish nor English; i think it is something in between.
          hard to believe that he graduated from Yale University.
          Omar Bouabdellah
          omar2707@gmail.com

تعليق

يعمل...
          X