• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • محمد بن ربيع الغامدي
    عضو منتسب
    • May 2007

The caravan of elephants

<p align="justify">The caravan of elephants<br /> Short story<br /> By<br /> Mohammad Ibn Rabea Alghamdi<br /> <br /><br />At the time of the broadcaster was reading an important statement by the radio, I was driving my car in the way to Mecca, the holy city that I got used to visiting it from time to time. However, the quaver of the broadcaster, some of the statement's phrases they made me lightens the speed gradually and I try adhering to the right side in the way that contains four paths.<br /><br /> "Breaking news; a breaking news ;a breaking news" the broadcaster said, then he added, "we received the following news: savage elephants caravan were got away of the zoo and they are loose now , the elephants are very dangerous against the walkers and cars, however we will tell you about new of this catastrophe ". I muttered after the broadcaster, "verily it is catastrophe" then I extended my hand to key of the radio for the lowering of the sound slightly.<br /> <br />I arrived at the way out it will place me in the return way , I crossed the way out then I started coming back to Jeddah where my son , and my family. <br /><br />The broadcaster reverted again, and his quaver reverted too "O the gentlemen, you must take the bewaring, the elephants caravan they still dangerous." I said, "if only my son is listening now. my son wants to join abroad scholastic expedition , for the joining this abroad scholastic expedition must submitting the requirable documents , so he is there now, aright at the Ministry of Higher Education. The broadcaster interrupted my train of thought when he said," O gentlemen, reached us since some time; already the elephants caravan are crossing the big street now in center of the city, and the news don't speak about any losses". I said," O my Lord thank you".<br /><br /> I asked my self, "Why the statement insists on word of caravan? Was word of the coffle not appropriate? Why the zoos possess a big number from this big elephants? This the important questions are requested ,but not already now , there is not time for the thinking where the elephants have arrived at the big street ,thus the broadcaster said, if the elephants moved toward the north ,they will arrive at the Ministry of Higher Education and there is my son" .<br /><br /> "O my god! Help me", I said this then I trod on the accelerator most, verily, I discard the speed and the rashness but the time against me, this is inevitable to I doing any thing for my son. "breaking news " ,the broadcaster said then added ," O the gentlemen ,indeed the following information have arrived us at once , the elephants caravan contains more than fifty elephant , and they proceeds now toward north of big street " .<br /><br /> my lips were dry and my throat was crusty, yet I screamed sharply, 'the curse, the curse upon all of incontrollable elephant in this cosmos, they there , those moving toward the Ministry of Higher Education , the rough elephants moving to the Ministry of Higher Education where there are my son.' . Then I asked irefully,' why fifty elephants? What the zoo want by fifty elephants? If the zoo cannot curb the animals, why it was, possess fifty elephants? Sound of the speed warning bell doesn't stop ,even it became element within the scene elements inside my car ,yet it changed into a buzzing from the worry was stabilizing as a knife in the endocardium. The trembling sound reverted for tell us about approaching of a caravan of the elephants from an intersection of the Ministry of Higher Education ; and for tell us about elementary losses resultant .so, I said ,'well , the elephants approached to the Ministry of Higher Education ; and I approached from the hallway of the city.' At city's hallway , the cars were thronging gradually consequently my car became ingredient in this thronging ,when I taken my head out of the car's window, the bad smell was smelling in the place; the humidity smell, the carbon smell, and the elephants smell .<br /> <br />When I tried seeing of cars queue, I found it very tall and congested so I asked the Indonesian motorist that was stopping near me, ' what is the matter? He did not answer me. I disembarked out my car then I asked another motorist; Indian or Pakistani, but he did not answer too. I moved ahead then stopped. and before I start in my quicker steps ; I doffed my slipper and trotted then I rushed away, I crossed the streets by barefoot feet till I reached to side of the big plaza.<br /> <br />When I waxed face to face in front of the elephants, I observed they are separating between my place and my son's place, so I decided breakthrough of this grayish wall for the arriving to my son. Is the cosmos was created without glimpse of hope? I will not lose the hope ;I will try , either of the decease under this uncivil feet ; or the transit to my son ,whether he alive; or was squashed under the savagery feet.</p>
  • محمد بن ربيع الغامدي
    عضو منتسب
    • May 2007

_MD_RE: The caravan of elephants

أدوات التنسيق في المنتدى معقدة جداً - بالنسبة لي - ولم أتمكن من استخدامها مطلقاً , فمن يساعدني ؟

تعليق

• JHassan
      عضو مؤسس، مترجم مستقل
      • May 2006

<p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right"><strong><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw"><p></p></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right"><strong><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw"><br /><br />أخي الكريم الأستاذ محمد ربيع الغامدي <p></p></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right"><strong><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw">لنشر المشاركات منسقة، الرجاء التكرم باتباع الخطوات التالية: <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span><p></p></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right"><strong><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw">- اكتب مشاركتك على ملف وورد وأَجْرِ التنسيقات اللازمة عليها، ثم انسخها <br />- اضغط على السهم الموجود أمام كلمة "<u><em>اختر</em></u>" على صفحة كتابة المشاركات، ثم اختر الخيار </span></strong><strong><span dir="ltr" style="mso-fareast-language: zh-tw">Koivi Editor</span></strong><span dir="rtl"></span><span dir="rtl"></span><strong><span style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw"><span dir="rtl"></span><span dir="rtl"></span> <span lang="AR-SA">من القائمة المنسدلة <br />- ألصِق المشاركة في المكان المخصص لكتابة المشاركات <br />- اضغط زر "<em><u>تنفيذ العملية</u></em>" <p></p></span></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right"><strong><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw">بالتوفيق... <br />وتقبل مني أطيب تحية رمضانية<p></p></span></strong></p><p align="right"></p>
      جميلة حسن
      وما من كاتـب إلا سيفنى ****** ويبقي الدهر ما كتبت يداه
      فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ****** يسرك في القيامة أن تـراه

تعليق

• محمد بن ربيع الغامدي
        عضو منتسب
        • May 2007

<p>أختي الفاضلة : جميلة حسن<br />هذه إغاثة عاجلة تحمد للمنتدى والقائمين عليه .<br />جزاك الله خيرا وتقبل صيامك وقيامك</p>

تعليق

• محمد بن ربيع الغامدي
          عضو منتسب
          • May 2007

<p align="left">The caravan of elephants</p><p align="left">Short story</p><p align="left">By</p><p align="left">Mohammad Ibn Rabea</p><p align="left"><br />     At the time of the broadcaster was reading an important statement by the radio, I was driving my car in the way to Mecca, the holy city that I got used to visiting it from time to time. However, the quaver of the broadcaster, some of the statement's phrases they made me lightens the speed gradually and I try adhering to the right side in the way that contains four paths.</p><p align="left">"Breaking news; a breaking news ;a breaking news" the broadcaster said, then he added, "we  received the following news: savage elephants caravan were  got away of the zoo and they are loose now , the elephants are  very dangerous against the walkers and cars, however we will tell you about  new of this catastrophe ". I muttered after the broadcaster, "verily it is catastrophe" then I extended my hand to key of the radio for the lowering of the sound slightly.</p><p align="left">   I arrived at the way out  it  will place me in the return way , I crossed the way out then I started coming back to Jeddah where  my son , and my family.</p><p align="left">     The broadcaster reverted again, and his quaver reverted too "O the gentlemen, you must take   the bewaring, the elephants caravan they still dangerous." I said, "if only my son is listening now.<br />  <br />     my son  wants to join abroad scholastic expedition , for the joining  this abroad scholastic expedition must  submitting the requirable documents , so he is there now, aright at the Ministry of Higher Education.</p><p align="left">The broadcaster interrupted my train of thought when he said," O gentlemen, reached us since some time; already the elephants caravan are crossing the big street now in center of the city, and the news don't speak about any losses". I said," O my Lord thank you". I asked my self, "Why the statement insists on word of caravan?  Was word of the coffle not appropriate?  Why the zoos possess a big number from this big elephants? <br />This the important questions are  requested ,but not already now  , there is not time for the thinking where  the elephants have arrived at the big street ,thus the broadcaster said,  if the elephants  moved  toward the north ,they will arrive at the Ministry of Higher Education and there is my son" . "O my god! Help me", I said this then I trod on the accelerator most, verily, I discard the speed and the rashness but the time against me, this is inevitable to I doing any thing for my son.</p><p align="left">       "breaking news " ,the broadcaster said then added ," O  the gentlemen ,indeed the following information have arrived  us at once , the elephants caravan contains  more than fifty elephant , and they  proceeds now toward north of big street  " .</p><p align="left">     my lips were dry and my throat was crusty, yet  I  screamed sharply, 'the curse, the curse upon all  of incontrollable elephant in this cosmos, they there , those moving toward the Ministry of Higher Education , the rough elephants moving to the Ministry of Higher Education where there are my son.' . Then I asked irefully,' why fifty elephants? What the zoo want by fifty elephants? If the zoo cannot curb the animals, why it was, possess fifty elephants?</p><p align="left">     Sound of the speed warning bell doesn't stop ,even it became  element within the scene elements inside my car ,yet it changed into a buzzing from the worry  was stabilizing as a knife in the endocardium.</p><p align="left">     The trembling sound reverted for tell us about  approaching of a caravan of the elephants from an intersection of the Ministry of Higher Education ; and for  tell us about elementary losses resultant .so, I said  ,'well , the elephants approached to the Ministry of Higher Education ; and I approached from the hallway of the city.'</p><p align="left">     At city's hallway , the cars were thronging gradually  consequently my car became ingredient in this thronging ,when I taken  my head out of the car's window, the bad smell was smelling in the place; the humidity smell, the carbon smell, and the elephants smell .</p><p align="left">     When I tried seeing of cars queue, I found it very tall and congested so I asked the Indonesian motorist that was stopping near me, ' what is the matter? He did not answer me. I disembarked out my car then I asked another motorist; Indian or Pakistani, but he did not answer too.</p><p align="left">I moved ahead then stopped. and  before I  start in  my quicker steps ; I doffed my slipper and trotted then I rushed away, I crossed the streets by  barefoot  feet till I reached to  side of the big  plaza. </p><p align="left">     When I waxed face to face in front of the elephants, I observed they are separating between my place and my son's place, so I decided breakthrough of this grayish wall for the arriving to my son. Is the cosmos was created without   glimpse of hope? I will not lose the hope ;I will try , either of the decease under this uncivil feet ; or the transit  to my son ,whether he alive; or  was squashed under the savagery feet.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p>

تعليق

• محمد بن ربيع الغامدي
            عضو منتسب
            • May 2007

معذرة للإعادة بهدف اختبار التنسيق ..
            لم يتغير شئ رغم اتباع التعليمات ..

تعليق

• JHassan
              عضو مؤسس، مترجم مستقل
              • May 2006

<p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right"><b><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw"><p> </p></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt; direction: rtl; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right"><b><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 14pt; font-family: &quot;traditional arabic&quot;; mso-ascii-font-family: georgia; mso-hansi-font-family: georgia; mso-fareast-language: zh-tw">أخي الكريم الأستاذ محمد <br />أرجو المعذرة... <br />يتم تطبيق الخطوات التي ذكرتها لك عاليه على النصوص العربية، تحديدا حين يكون اتجاه الكتابة من اليمين نحو الشمال.. أما عند الكتابة بالإنجليزية (أو اللاتينية عموما) فيتم نسخ التنسيقات أيضا، اللهم إلا اتجاه الكتابة، فلا يتغير مع الأسف الشديد من  الشمال نحو اليمين. وأعتقد أن المشكلة تتعلق ببرمجة البرنامج أكثر من أي أمر آخر. <br />لا أقصد باتجاه الكتابة محاذاة النص، فهما مختلفان... إذ يمكن التحكم بمحاذاة النص (يمينا أو شمالا أو توسيطا) بتظليله بعد لصقه ثم اختيار المحاذاة المطلوبة. وكما ترى، قمتُ بتعديل اتجاه الكتابة، لكني لا أستطيع التحكم في اتجاه الكتابة حتى بعد تظليل النص واختيار الاتجاه المطلوب. <br />نعتذر على ذلك... وسنعرض الأمر إن شاء الله تعالى على المهندس الفني لتداركه. <br />شاكرين ومقدرين لك صبرك وتفهمك. <p></p></span></b></p><p align="right"></p>
              جميلة حسن
              وما من كاتـب إلا سيفنى ****** ويبقي الدهر ما كتبت يداه
              فلا تكتب بكفك غير شيء ****** يسرك في القيامة أن تـراه

تعليق

• محمد بن ربيع الغامدي
                عضو منتسب
                • May 2007

أختي الفاضلة :
                هذه خطوة ممتازة وهو ما عجزت عن عمله فلك خالص الشكر ..ولن أنسَ تقديم الشكر الجزيل للأستاذ الفاضل : Ismael Tohari الذي بعث بتصويباته على بريدي الخاص وهي خطوة أعتز بها وأفتخر وأشكره عليها جزيل الشكر فقد صبر على عجري وبجري وقرأ النص ثم بادر الى التصويب .
                هذا وتحياتي مع أسمى اعتباري للجميع والسلام .

تعليق

يعمل...
                X