• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • AhmedAlGhaithi
    عضو منتسب
    • Mar 2008

Electronic Communication system

The Internet has changed the way we communicate at home and at work. Electronic communication means we communicate more, and we often do so very quickly, between other tasks. This leads to more errors in our grammar and spelling. Investing a little care in our writing can make all the difference to our electronic communication
    so, Do you thank that Electronic Communication system increas our language mistake

please I 'd like from every one help me and tell his/her opinion this is my search topic
    thank you so lot
    Ahmed AlGhaithi
    Ibb University .
    AHMED
  • ahmed_allaithy
    رئيس الجمعية
    • May 2006

_MD_RE: Electronic Communication system

AhmedAlGhaithi كتب: <br /><font color="#0000ff">The Internet has changed the way we communicate at home and at work. Electronic communication means we communicate more, and we often do so very quickly, between other tasks. This leads to more errors in our grammar and spelling. Investing a little care in our writing can make all the difference to our electronic communication.</font> <br /><font color="#ff0000">so, Do</font> you <font color="#ff0000">thank</font> that Electronic Communication <font color="#ff0000">system increas our language mistake</font><br /> <font color="#ff0000">please</font> <font color="#ff0000">I 'd </font>like from <font color="#ff0000">every one help me and tell</font> his/her <font color="#ff0000">opinion this is my search topic<br /> thank you so lot</font> <br />Ahmed AlGhaithi <br />Ibb University .
    <br /><br /><font size="4">Dear Ahmed,<br />Anyone looking at what is written above can easily tell that the RED section is not written but you.<br />As for the parts in red, they are wrong in various ways. The problem here does not seem to be stemming from any electronic communication element. It is a language competence problem.</font>
    د. أحـمـد اللَّيثـي
    رئيس الجمعية الدولية لمترجمي العربية
    تلك الدَّارُ الآخرةُ نجعلُها للذين لا يُريدون عُلُوًّا فى الأَرضِ ولا فَسادا والعاقبةُ للمتقين.

فَعِشْ لِلْخَيْرِ، إِنَّ الْخَيْرَ أَبْقَى ... وَذِكْرُ اللهِ أَدْعَى بِانْشِغَالِـي

تعليق

• Tassilia
      عضو منتسب
      • Nov 2008

_MD_RE: Electronic Communication system

hi

it depends if we write differently using a notebook and a pen. personnaly i like using the computer because it corrects my mistakes or underlines them and make me notice them and i even learned a lot from that.

i think it's also a question of vigilance, the more vigilant we are, the less mistakes we make, whether using the computer or not.

:-)
      when it comes to knowledge, I\'m very thirsty int:

تعليق

يعمل...
      X