• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • idrisam
    عضو منتسب
    • May 2007

Ones

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: center" align="center"><strong><span style="font-size: 22pt"><font color="#000099"><font size="5"><font face="Courier New, Courier, monospace">Ones<p></p></font></font></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="center"><font size="4">Written by :<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>Jubair Almelaihan</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="center"><font size="4">Translated by : Dr. Abdallah Altaiyeb</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"></p><p></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.25in; text-indent: -0.25in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .25in" align="left"><font size="4"><span style="mso-list: ignore">-<span style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal" times="" new="" roman??="">         </span></span><span dir="ltr">Let’s go!</span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">I casually told my friend, as the road looked wide as a stream, with trees swaying and swinging on both sides… heavy clouds at an arm reach… and dew sauntering on the trees and slowly dancing its way to young Palm trees and villages.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">Can you see?!</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">He turned around… gloomy dust seeking refuge in his face… and said while enduring more pain: </font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.25in; text-indent: -0.25in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .25in" align="left"><font size="4"><span style="mso-list: ignore">-<span style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal" times="" new="" roman??="">         </span></span><span dir="ltr">This route is sinuous …and difficult.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>The trees of this march are short… no green leaves… the sky is dull… the desert stretches like oppression... and they are all running away from the magnificent storm that’s coming.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>Look at the desolate dirt biting at the faces…</span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">He was frequently shifting his vision as lost people would do… I told him:</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.25in; text-indent: -0.25in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .25in" align="left"><font size="4"><span style="mso-list: ignore">-<span style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal" times="" new="" roman??="">         </span></span><span dir="ltr">Do you see?<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>This is our road… what’s left for us of a dream is ahead of us… look ahead to see… look ahead…</span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">He looked around in panic… and words seemed to evaporate atop of his head… his wailing sustained:</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.25in; text-indent: -0.25in; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .25in" align="left"><font size="4"><span style="mso-list: ignore">-<span style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal" times="" new="" roman??="">         </span></span><span dir="ltr">The dirt… the dust…the storm…where is the road?<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">    </span></span></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">We have come close to a festival…the people, crowding in the court, were busy erecting the palms of their gaiety…bygone joys… or the ones coming?... sweaty faces but jubilant…the court is wide… and the floods of arrivers advance persistently…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">I dragged him towards the trail of the festival…I saw the clouds of the dream looking upon us, sprouting, growing, and singing for the clamoring and roaring people…the leaves of the dream dancing over the heads with streaming colors…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">In the festival, the buoyancy widened across several lapsing years… and others coming yet…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">I radiated the joy of the dream to my friend…but he was not with the people…he was there…I saw him far away…dull eyed…straying alone in different directions…and carrying his ever falling head…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">He was fleeing people…like a cloud having no rain…he got away…further away…my heart flowed with sadness on the ground… and he cried…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">I saw him withdrawing away from the light of others… killing himself…I ran to him… and he was carrying his corpse…veiling it…the shadows of joy were approaching… I dragged him…I pleaded to his dull eyes and falling head…but he continued to get away like a mirage…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">There were so many clouds pouring their emptiness instead of the rain…clouds of people from so many different lands…they all resembled him…all started carrying their carcasses and, like night, leading their way to the burial ground…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">Bleeding like a cry…I stopped where I was…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">From far away, some women appeared…like scattered trees…they, too, were holding their carcasses and walking in the shadows…mostly walking solo…but only one…and may be another one…and perhaps still another one too…was curling up her hands on a swelling pouring cloud in her belly…and sitting waiting…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: center" align="left"></p><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><font size="4">I raced my way to the eyes of children…</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left">May 24, 2007<span lang="AR-SA" dir="rtl"><p align="left"></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><span lang="AR-SA" dir="rtl"><p></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span lang="AR-SA" dir="rtl"><p></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: right" align="right"><strong><span style="font-size: 16pt; color: black; mso-bidi-font-family: " traditional="" arabic??=""><p></p></span></strong></p><p align="right"><span lang="AR-SA" dir="rtl" style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: black; font-family: arial; mso-fareast-font-family: " times="" new="" roman?;="" mso-ansi-language:="" mso-fareast-language:="" en-us;="" mso-bidi-language:="" ar-sa?=""><font color="#000099" size="5">واحدون</font>!!<br />للكاتب السعودي جبير المليحان<br />النص منقول من موقع القصة العربية<br /><a href="http://www.arabicstory.net/index.php?p=author&amp;aid=1">http://www.arabicstory.net/index.php?p=author&amp;aid=1</a><br /><br /><br />- (مشينا) ! <br />قلت ذلك لصديقي ؛ كنت أرى الطريق واسعا كالماء ، على الجانبين تتماوج الأشجار ، و الغيوم قريبة ، و الندى يمشي على الأشجار : متراقصا متمهلا إلى نخيل يانعة و قرى .... <br />- هل ترى ؟! <br />تلفتَ ، و سكن وجهه غبار حزين ، قال ، و قد ازداد أسى : <br />- متعرج هذا الدرب، و صعب ؛ و أشجار هذه المسيرة قصيرة ، لا أوراق خضراء.. السماء جافة .. الصحراء تمتد كطغيان .. كلهم يفرون من العاصفة الكبيرة القادمة . انظر الأتربة الموحشة تقرض الوجوه <br />كان يدير بصره كناس تائهين ، قلت له : <br />- هل ترى ؟ هذه طريقنا .. أمامنا ما بقي لنا من حلم : انظر أمامك لترى .. انظر أمامك ! <br />دار بعينيه في الذعر .. و الكلمات تتبخر من فوق رأسه .. و تواصل نواحه : <br />- الغبار .. الأتربة .. العاصفة .. أين الطريق ؟ <br />كنا قد أشرفنا على حفل: الناس يزدحمون في الساحة ، منهمكين بنصب نخيل أفراحهم : <br />هي لأفراح مضت ؟ أو لأفراح قادمة ؟ .. الوجوه متعرقة ، و مبتهجة .. الساحة واسعة .. و سيول القادمين تتواصل ............ <br />جذبته إلى حيث طريق الحفل ؛ رأيت غيوم الحلم تأخذ بالغناء ، و تتسع ؛ و تنبت حيث الناس يصطخبون ، وسعف الأحلام يتراقص فوق رؤوسهم بألوان شتى .... <br />اتسعت البهجة في الداخل على امتداد سنوات خلت .. و أخرى قادمة . <br />زهوت بفرح الحلم . <br />و مددت جذلي إلى صديقي : لكنني لم أجده مع الناس .. هو هناك : رأيته بعيدا ، وقد جفت عيناه ..وهو يتخبط منفردا في اتجاهات شتى ، و هو يحمل رأسا منحدرا أبدا : <br />كان فارا من الناس كغيمة دون ماء ؛ ابتعد ، ابتعد : فسال حزن قلبي على الأرض ، و بكى ... <br />رأيته ؛ ينتبذ مكانا قصيا عن ضوء الآخرين ، و يقتل نفسه . <br />ركضت إليه : و هو يحمل بين يديه جثمانه ، و يواريه .. كانت ظلال الأفراح قد اقتربت : جذبته .. حدثت عينيه الخابيتين و رأسه المنحدر .. لكنه بقي سرابا . <br />كانت غيوم كثيرة تتهاطل دون ماء .. غيوم من أناس آخرين ، في أراض كثيرة ؛ كانت تشبهه .. كلهم طفقوا يحملون جثثهم ، و يتجهون كالليل إلى المقابر . <br />توقفت نازفا كبكاء .. <br />و من بعيد :لاحت نساء كأشجار متفرقة .. كن يحملن الجثث ، و يمشين في الظل ـ كن في الغالب منفردات ـ غير أن واحدة ، أو أخرى، أو أخرى أيضا : كانت تكور يديها على انتفاخ غيمة هطلى في بطنها .. و تجلس منتظرة ......... <br />ركضت إلى عيون الأطفال ....</span></p>
    د/ عبد الله الطيب
يعمل...
X