• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة
  • idrisam
    عضو منتسب
    • May 2007

الأب الثاني - The Stepfather

<span dir="ltr" style="font-size: 18pt; color: black"><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: right" align="right"><span lang="AR-SA" dir="rtl"><font size="4"><font color="#003300"> نص الأب الثاني للصديق العزيز الأديب نبيل حاتم يتلمس وجع المرأة ومعاناة الأطفال بعمق وصدق<p></p></font></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: center; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="center"><br /><strong><font size="7"><font color="#333366">The Stepfather<p></p></font></font></strong></p></span><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="right"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="right"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font color="#000099"><font size="4">Written by : Nabil Hatim</font><p><font size="4"></font></p></font></span></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="right"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font color="#000099"><font size="4">Translated by : Dr. Abdallah Altaiyeb</font><p><font size="4"></font></p></font></span></p><p></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="right"><font size="4"></font><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">I was a mere ten year old boy, when my stepfather stubbed his cigarette out on my bare skin for the first time.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>When my father died, my mother married his friend, the one who used to smile around her.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>She told my little sister, Jasmine, and me: <p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">- <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>We need a man around the house<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 4.2pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">I looked at him. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>Not knowing what to do, I whispered in Jasmine’s ear:<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">-<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>He is now our new father <p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span lang="AR-SA" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">She was sitting crouched, holding her legs to her thin body with both hands, she began weeping, and her sobs reached our mother who scolded her.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>I too wanted to cry, but I held back my tears for no apparent reason to me.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">On the third night since our new father became a part of our life, I heard my mother cry in her room.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>I rushed to the door but it was closed from inside, her weeping was soul searing.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>Although the weeping subsided to some stifled moans, they still pierced my body, and made me tremble in fear, for I had never heard her cry but on the day my father died.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">Jasmine woke up, she was standing in the corridor, her hair was unbound and disheveled, and as soon as she saw me she was reduced to tears. That was the straw which broke the back of my patience, I charged to the door, banging on it with all the might in my hands and feet.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>The beast came out of the room, staggering; he swept me like a hurricane, knocking my sister down to the ground. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>It seemed that her scream had penetrated my mother’s body for she came running out of the room half naked.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>She hugged Jasmine; the tears in my eyes blurred the scene with gray shadows. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>I ran to the kitchen and fetched a knife; he was standing behind me next to the door. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>I swiped at him with the knife, but he snatched it from my hand, and dislocated my shoulder with it. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>Then he kicked me, and began beating me with both of his giant hands.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">My mother, who was carrying Jasmine, tried to protect me, but he slapped her face and she collapsed to the ground with Jasmine.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>Cries and shrieks filled the air, while he was muttering, grumbling, and swinging his hands nervously.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">And the scene repeated again and again.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">He would come home every night, a swaying drunkard, and our mother had to pay the tax to the new landlord with her own flesh and blood. I used to hear her moans of pain, tormenting me, and making me squirm in my bed in agony. In the morning, she would try to explain to us that he was not hurting her, and that it had to continue, for he was providing for the house now.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">I once heard my father say to her: <p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">-   You are a coward Sa’dia; this is not mercifulness, but rather lack of courage.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">I did not comprehend those words at the time, but today they made a lot of sense to me. And guided with my newly acquired understanding, I decided to do something.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>I had realized that when he comes home intoxicated every night, he must take it out on someone.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>That night, when I heard the sound of the key in the door lock, I sprang out of my bed and waited in front of the door, I turned on all the lights so he could see me.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>He walked in like a hyena, swaying as usual, he tried to avoid me, but I jumped closer to him, blocking his way.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>He grabbed my neck, threw me to the ground, and stepped over my feet. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>I did not scream or cry, but instead, I got up quickly, only to receive a heavy slap on my face. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>I reeled from the blow but managed to scramble to my feet and launch an offensive against him.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>With his foot in my chest, he pushed me to the hall, and I fell again to the ground.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>He unbuckled his belt, and started beating me, the stings were penetrating my bones, but I swallowed my tears and cries in pride.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">The next day, my mother was radiating with happiness; she prepared breakfast while singing one of her favorite tunes “roses are beautiful… beautiful are the roses”.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">The nights persisted, and so did my step father who continued venting his deeply buried anger on my body since I had taken to blocking his way every night before he went to the bedroom.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>The merry tunes returned to our breakfasts every morning.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">My mother kept asking me:<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">-  When are you going to stop fighting with the boys in school?<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>I see new cuts and bruises on your body and your face everyday.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">And my step father was always quick with an answer:<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">-  Leave him alone; this is how he grows to be a real man.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">One night, he returned home drunk as usual, I was half asleep, waiting for him on the couch. He skipped the nightly beating ritual, and instead dragged me by the hand to the kitchen.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>On the table, he placed his leather belt, a thick rope, and a large sharp knife.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>He looked at me with the same smile that lured my mother to him, and said:<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">-  Choose.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">I gazed back at him in defiance, I then got real close to the table, picked up the knife, and extended my arm with it, and said:<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">-  I choose this.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">He glanced at my hand, started laughing loudly, and walked towards the bedroom. <p align="left"></p></font></span></p></span></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p align="left"></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">That night, I heard my mother cry for the last time.<p align="left"></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p align="left"><font size="4"></font></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="left"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><font size="4">March, 2009<p></p></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: left; tab-stops: 38.2pt" align="right"><span dir="ltr" style="color: black"><p></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right; tab-stops: 202.5pt center 3.25in left 292.5pt" align="center"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="5"><font color="#333366">الأب الثاني <p></p></font></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right; tab-stops: 202.5pt center 3.25in left 292.5pt" align="center"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font color="#333366" size="5">للأديب السوري نبيل حاتم</font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right; tab-stops: center 3.25in left 292.5pt"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 16pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><p></p></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: right"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">كنت في العاشـرة من عمري .. حين أطفأ زوج أمي على جسـدي سـيجارته لأول مرة <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">مات أبي .. وتزوجت أمي صديقه الذي كان يبتسـم لها .<p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">قالت لي ولأختي الصغيرة ياسـمينة : <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">ـ نحن بحاجة إلى ربٍ للأسـرة . <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">نظرت إليه وقد أسـقط في يدي .. تمتمتْ في أذن ياسـمينة ذات الأربع سـنوات <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">ـ هذا بابا الجديد <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">كانت تضم سـاقيها إلى جسـدها الناحل بكلتي يديها ..  .. بكت ياسمينه .. علا صوتها حتى نهرتها أمي .. كنت أود البكاء ... ولكني صمت ... لسـت أدري لماذا ..؟ <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4"><br />بعد منتصف الليلة الثالثة من دخول هذا الأب الجديد على حياتنا.. سـمعتُ صوت أمي تبكي داخل غرفتها هرعت إلى الباب ، كان موصداً من الداخل .. بكاؤها كان حارقاً .. و رغم أن البكاء تحول إلى نهنهة مكبوتة .. إلا أنه اخترق جسـدي ..وارتعشت خوفاً<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>... فأنا لم أسـمع أمي تبكي إلا يوم مات أبي ...<p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>استيقظت ياسمينه ... كانت تقف في وسـط الممر مشـعثة الشـعر ... وما أن رأتني حتى أجهشـت بكاءً متقطعاً .. قطع كل ما تبقى من خيوط صبري .. هجمتُ على الباب .. آخذت أطرق عليه بكل قوتي بيدي وقدمي .. خرج المارد من الغرفة مترنحاً اجتاحني كعاصفة .. وأجتاح أختي طرحها<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>أرضاً .. يبدو أن بكاؤها اخترق جسد أمي أيضاً فخرجت من الغرفة نصف عارية ... ضمت ياسـمينة إلى صدرها .. الدموع التي ملأت عيني<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>جعلت المشهد أماي يغشاه غبش رمادي<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>..<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>... دخلت المطبخ أخذتُ سـكيناً .. كان يقف خلفي على الباب .. هجمت عليه لم أكد أصل إليه حتى انتزع السـكين من يدي وانتزع معها كتفي .. ثم ركلني وانهال علي بكفيه العملاقين .. <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">حاولت أمي التي كانت تحمل أختي أن ترده عني إلا أن كفه لطمت وجهها .. فانهارت وأختي بين يديها على الأرض ...علا صياح وبكاء .. وهو يهمهم ويحرك يديه ..<p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes"><br /> </span>وتكرر المشـهد .. <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">كان يعود كل ليلة .. مخموراً .. مترنحاً .. وكانت أمي تدفع ضريبة ربّ البيت الجديد..<p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">كنت أسمع أنينها<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>يمزقني وأنا أتلوى<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>في فراشـي ... <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">وفي اليوم التالي .. كانت تبرر لنا أنه لا يؤلمها وأن الأمر يجب أن يسـتمر فإنه الذي يصرف على البيت الآن<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>.... <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4"><br />ســمعت أبي يقول لأمي يوماً : <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">ـ أنت جبانة .. يا سـعدية .. هذه ليسـت رأفة .. أنها تخاذل .. <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><font size="4"><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy">لم أكن أعلم عما كان يتكلم ..يومها </span><span lang="AR-SA" style="color: black"><p></p></span></font></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><font size="4"><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"> اليوم فهمت .. قررت أن أفعل شـيئاً .. أدركت أنه عندما يعود في آخر الليل مخمورا ً.. لابد أن ( يفش قهره ) بأحدٍ في تلك الليلة.. عندما سـمعت صرير مفتاحه بالباب .. نهضت من فراشـي و وقفت خلف الباب ..  أضأت المكان كله ..كي يراني أمامه .</span><span lang="AR-SA" style="color: black"><p></p></span></font></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><font size="4"><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"> دخل كالضبع .. مترنحاً كعادته .. حاول أن يتجنبني لكني قفزت أمامه واعترضت مسـيره .. أمسـك عنقي بقبضته  .. لم أصرخ .. ألقى بي أرضاً ثم داس فوق رجلي .. وقفت من جديد .. صفعني على وجهي .. ترنحت ولكني بقيت متماسـكاً .. هجمت عليه<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>.. وضع قدمه في صدري ودفعني إلى أقصى المدخل .. وقعت أرضاً ..</span><span lang="AR-SA" style="color: black"><p></p></span></font></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><font size="4"><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy">حل حزامه .. وانهال على .. كانت اللسعات تخترق عظامي .زلكني بقيت أكظم صراخي .. </span><span lang="AR-SA" style="color: black"><p></p></span></font></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">تركني .. قهقه .. وتابع مسـيره .. إلى غرفة أمي .. <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">في اليوم التالي كانت أمي سـعيدة .. وضعت طعام الفطور وهي تدندن " الورد جميل .. جميل الورد " واسـتمرت الليالي .. وزوج أمي يفرغ حقدة في جسدي حين أعترض طريقه كل ليلة<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>على الباب قبل دخوله غرفة النوم... وعاد الغناء في كل صباح إلى مائدة إفطارنا .. <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes"><br /> </span>كانت أمي تسـألني<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>:<p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">ـ متى سـتتوقف عن المشـاجرة مع رفاقك في المدرسـة .. كل يوم أجد على وجهك وجسمك رضوضاً جديدة ... <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">كان زوج أمي يقول : <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">ـ اتركيه .. هكذا يصبح رجلا ً( بحق وحقيق ) <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4"><br />في ليلة .. عندما عاد .. لم يضربني وأنا شـبه نائم انتظره على الأريكة خلف الباب جرني من يدي إلى المطبخ .. <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">وضع على الطاولة ، حزامه الجلدي ، وحبلا ً ثخيناً ، وسـكيناً .. <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">نظر إلي وهو يبتسـم ثم قال <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">ـ أخـتر ... <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">نظرت إليه وإمعاناً في تحديه ،أقتربت من الطاولة ... التقطت السكين ..مددت يدي بها<p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">وقلت له :<p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">- اخترت هذه<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>...<p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">نظر إلى يدي ... ثم قهقه .. أدار ظهره لي .. ودخل غرفة أمي <p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><font size="4">تلك الليلة سمعت أنينها لآخر مرة...<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span><p></p></font></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 16pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy"><p><font size="4"></font></p></span></strong></p><p class="MsoNormal" dir="rtl" style="text-justify: kashida; margin: 0in 8.35pt 0pt 0in; direction: rtl; text-indent: 4.2pt; unicode-bidi: embed; text-align: justify; text-kashida: 0%"><font size="4"><strong><span lang="AR-SY" style="font-size: 13.5pt; color: black; mso-bidi-language: ar-sy">نبيل حاتم 6/ 2006</span></strong><strong><span lang="AR-SA" style="font-size: 16pt; color: black"><p></p></span></strong></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: right" align="right"><span lang="AR-SA" dir="rtl"><p><font size="4"></font></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: right" align="right"><span lang="AR-SA" dir="rtl"><p><font size="4"></font></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; text-align: right" align="right"><span lang="AR-SA" dir="rtl"><p><font size="4"></font></p></span></p>
    د/ عبد الله الطيب
يعمل...
X